Segway Tour & Segway Rent main conditions
Participants must have with them a valid Identification Document.
- Participants must weigh at least 45 kg (100 Lb) and be no heavier than 113 kg (250 Lb)
- Participants under 18 years old must must be accompanied by their Legal Guardian.
- Participants must wear a helmet (that is going to be provided) and must wear suitable footwear (e.g. trainers or comfortable shoes) and clothing adequate to the weather and the season.
- Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or in medical conditions that may interfere with the use of Segway. Pregnant women should not participate in any Segway tour.
- Participants must be able to step on-to and off the base of their Segway unassisted, and must be able to stand for the duration of the experience.
- Participants must be aware that the Segways are rented with the reduced speed modality.
- Participants must be aware of being directly responsible for the rental equipment, and for the damage they may inflict themselves, or to a third party, while using it.
Cancellation Policy, Payment and other conditions
- Cancellations must be requested via e-mail to: [email protected] We require a 50% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start, and a 100% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the start, in this case the customer will not be eligible for refund. Refunds are made only by bank transfer and can take up to 10 days after the customer has notified his IBAN, BIC (or SWIFT).
- We accept credit cards(Visa & MasterCard only), bank transfer, cash.
- We always operate in wet weather. In extreme weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel the experience. We shall then reschedule the experience or give a full refund.